Netline NGN is the most fraudulent ISP in Patna, Bihar (India).The owner of Netline, Anshuman is highly rude and illiterate person.

He is a fraud and cheat who is only interested in ripping you off of your money without providing any service in exchange. I had the misfortune of being a victim of this company's pathetic services in exchange for a lot of money. It took them days to install my connection and the connectivity is very poor. When I called their number to complain, the owner Anshuman was very rude and blamed it on me.

He is such a fraud that he started asking for more money to fix my internet connection.

Please stay away from this fraud company.They will be very polite and convincing until you give them your hard earned money and after that they will not care about you one bit.

Review about: Netlite Ngn Internet Service.

Preferred solution: I just want to warn others about my experience.

I didn't like: Fraud, Pathetic service, Rude customer support, Anshuman fraud owner.

Comments

How much do you know about the working of NetliteNGN?Quite evident from your baseless allegations.

How many days it took to install your connection and what was the timeline given?

Did you pay and wait??

Did you ever claim a refund??

What sort of blame was put on you?

Will you elaborate?

We do not have any customer in our database with the name "shantanukumar.Nice try losers.